- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 250
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
The Heart of Jesus: Women in the Gospel of LukeConcordia Publishing House / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:
$14.99Save 20% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW616593
The Heart of Jesus: Women in the Gospel of Luke, Leader GuideConcordia Publishing House / Trade Paperback$8.19 Retail:
$8.99Save 9% ($0.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW616609
The Heart of Jesus: Women in the Gospel of Luke, Participant WorkbookConcordia Publishing House / Trade Paperback$5.49 Retail:
$5.99Save 8% ($0.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW616616
The Heart of Jesus: Women in the Gospel of Luke DVD Starter KitConcordia Publishing House / Other$69.99Availability: Expected to ship on or about 03/28/15.CBD Stock No: WW113678
Elizabeth George has long been a favorite source of encouragement and wisdom for women who hunger to know how God desires for them to live. In her newest release, Elizabeth asks, "Where better can we learn about right character and conduct than Jesus Himself?"
There is much we can learn from this perfect life example: His generosity in caring for the needs of others, the abundance of His kindness and forgiveness even to His enemies, His persistence in watching over His own, and His willingness to give His all even though He had nothing.
Every woman who desires to...
- skillfully make the most of limited time
- give freely without expecting anything in return
- achieve all things in God's strength and not her own
- let her light shine and glorify God
...will find a treasure trove of truths and applications that enable her to follow well in the footsteps of Jesus.
Eileen5 Stars Out Of 5wonderful read and study!October 27, 2014EileenQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5i cannot tell you how many times this study hit me where I was in my life. highly recommend this for everyone!
pegpeteAge: 55-65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Easy to read. Good value.September 25, 2012pegpeteAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4I would suggest purchasing the book and study guide together as facilitates both personal and group study.
IreneUnited States5 Stars Out Of 5March 4, 2011IreneUnited StatesQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I have a new favorite by Elizabeth George now! I learned a lot and will be reading it again just to take in all that was so lovingly written. An excellent book and a must buy!
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> General
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Start A New Search