- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Fear in a woman's life can be controlling, deceptive, and downright crippling. Even as a Christian woman from a well-known family of pastors and Christian leaders, Cheryl Brodersen knew this kind of fear and hated the control it had over her world. Growing up, she often felt the scrutiny and judgment of people around her and this just added to the fear. Wanting to hide away from everyone, she realized fear was determining her decisions and life direction.
In the midst of the pain God spoke to Cheryl's heart and she began a beautiful journey toward freedom. As she understood His word more deeply she saw what it meant to walk in the light-full of confidence and trust in God and His goodness. As a gifted Bible teacher, Cheryl takes readers on an eye-opening and heart-filling study of what the Bible says about fear and how to overcome it, helping women find true faith and the peace that comes from leaving fear behind.
Lynn Fowlston5 Stars Out Of 5September 30, 2010Lynn FowlstonAs a woman what do you fear? Could it be rejection, people, driving, the future? What about illness,trials, death, the fear of flying. Maybe we fear fear itself. Fear is something that many women struggle with and what better way to learn how to overcome fear than by someone who has been there, has suffered with the above mentioned fears along with others.I have read many books on fear as I mayself can relate to several of these fears. Does that mean we do not have faith.God has given us the ability to fear to keep us safe, but when that fear becomes to the point that is more of an interference in our lives to the point of crippling we need help.This book helps the woman to recgonize the fears in their life, when did they start and where are these fears leading you.With encouragement, hope and biblical wisdom Cheryl Brodersen helps take you from fear to faith. We all have faith but when fear overrides it and puts it on the back burner, its time to move the fear out and bring the faith back to the forefront.This is the best book I have read that has been written on dealing with fear and one I will study over again.Unless one has gone through the paralyzing episodes of fear its hard to write a book on how one feels. The short study after each chapter is excellent on helping the reader.Recommened for everyone even if they are not dealing with the power of fear. It will help them to understand what the fearful person is going through.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Search