- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Author and speaker Cheryl Brodersen encouraged thousands of women to cast their worries to God's care in her book When a Woman Lets Go of Her Fears. Now she inspires them to embrace their identity and fulfillment in Christ by shedding the lies that have plagued women since Eve: I'm not good enough. God isn't strong enough. I'm too flawed to be loved. God can't use me.
Cheryl presents engaging teaching, relevant examples from women today and from the Bible, and biblical, practical guidance to help women believe in God's
- sufficiency to meet their needs
- promises and power through His Word
- plans for goodness and fruitfulness
- blessings that follow obedience
Since Eden first blossomed, God has offered women love, guidance, fellowship, and purpose. Cheryl helps today's woman exchange the burden of deception and pretense for the abundance, freedom, and fruitfulness God intended from the very beginning.
GraciaB5 Stars Out Of 5I loved this bookOctober 2, 2012GraciaBQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I loved this book. As I read, I kept thinking, "This is so true. I needed this reminder. I should share this with (so and so)." Down to earth, encouraging, and Biblical. I passed it on to my daughter who is just beginning married life and having a family of her own. She is going to use the study with a friend. Thank you, Cheryl, for your teaching!
Gracia Burnham, former hostage and author of "In the Presence of My Enemies"
Other Customers Also Purchased
Walking in God's Promises: Character Studies: Sarah - eBookElizabeth GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / 2001 / ePub$6.39 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$8.99Save 29% ($2.60)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW18803EB
Moving from Fear to Freedom: A Woman's Guide to Peace in Every Situation - eBookGrace FoxHarvest House Publishers / 2007 / ePub$9.29 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$13.99Save 34% ($4.70)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW22965EB
Red: a year of weekly devotions by the authors at Pelican Book Group - eBookAuthors Pelican Book GroupPelican Ventures, LLC / 2013 / ePub$0.79 Retail:
$0.99Save 20% ($0.20)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW50211EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Search