- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 1 John
- 1 Peter
- 1 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 John
- 2 Peter
- 2 Samuel
- 2 Thessalonians
- 2 Timothy
- 3 John
- Entire Bible
- New Testament
- Song of Solomon
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 142
Vendor: Sampson Resources
Publication Date: 2004
|Dimensions: 11.0 X 8.50 X .12 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Jesus Calling: Enjoying Peace in His Presence - Devotions for Every Day of the YearSarah YoungThomas Nelson / 2004 / Hardcover$6.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1082 Reviews
$15.99Save 59% ($9.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW451884Video
A Woman After God's Own Heart, Updated and ExpandedElizabeth GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / 2015 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:
$14.99Save 47% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW959620
Genuine peace and joy come when women follow God in every area of their lives. With warmth and grace, Elizabeth George shares scriptural insights on how you can pursue God's priorities. Let God fulfill His greatest desire for you. Allow Him to transform you by preparing your heart and mind to embrace His incredible work.
ljyountexasAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5great bible studySeptember 26, 2012ljyountexasAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is a great study for women to help develop that quiet time with God. Whether you already have a good quiet time established, or you aren't quite there yet, this book is very helpful and insightful.
KimmySt. LouisAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Touches your heartJuly 22, 2011KimmySt. LouisAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5We used this study book for a women's bible study at our church and it was one of the best studies that I have done. Would highly reccomend.
caseyCallao, VAAge: Over 65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Very good for home Bible study groupMay 31, 2011caseyCallao, VAAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5So far our group has been very pleased with not only the video presentation, but also the work book. Have had good discussion from all participants. I would recommend this study to all home Bible study groups.
Center Grove Baptist ChurchRock Spring, GAAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5November 12, 2009Center Grove Baptist ChurchRock Spring, GAAge: 55-65Gender: femaleThis is the second time our Women's Ministry has studied "A Woman After God's Own Heart" by Elizabeth George. We had a dozen or so ladies in the first study. Now those that missed it are taking it because of all of the praises from the first. She really teaches you how to think about things with a positve frame of mind.
Rebecca4 Stars Out Of 5August 26, 2006RebeccaAs a person just learning to walk with Christ, I found this book helpful. It was straight forward and gave examples. Although it just skimmed the surface of what the duties are for a homemaker(woman), it was a great place to start, without being too overwhelming. As expected, Some of the information I did not fully agree with because there are always grey areas. It also was an easy read for a busy lifestyle.
Q: A Woman After God's Own Heart How long is each DVD session? About how long does it take to do the homework?
The DVD sessions are 30 minutes each and there is 10 teachings by Elizabeth George.
There are five lessons per week and it would take most people about 15 minute or so to complete the homework assignments.
A Mom After God's Own Heart: 10 Ways to Love Your ChildrenElizabeth GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / 2005 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$13.99Save 21% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW15729Video
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search