- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
Elizabeth draws on wisdom from her bestselling books (more than 4 million sold) and popular "Woman After God's Own Heart"
radio spots and podcasts to provide 365 dynamic devotions in a beautiful, pocket-size, padded cover format. With insight and "I've been there
too" openness, Elizabeth shares practical ideas to help busy women get the most out of life. They're encouraged to...
- jumpstart their day through God's Word and prayer
- trust the Lord in every circumstance
- enjoy a daily harvest of the fruit of the Spirit
- experience the joy of serving God and others
- make every day count by setting and meeting goals
- love their families and model Christlikeness
- use their influence to motivate others
As readers focus on God's truth and power, they'll be uplifted and energized. Every
woman needs to know God loves them, provides for them, and is always available to them!