- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Can I recover from this? What are the warning signs? Why would God let this happen?
We all walk through life with nagging questions?questions that spring from fear, doubt, guilt, and pain. And the harder we fight to ignore them, the faster they weaken our defenses. Like hail on a weak roof, they pile up until the sky comes falling in.
Counselor, author, and speaker Marilyn Meberg knows what rains down on us, and she's here to help. With words of encouragement, wit, and wisdom, Marilyn speaks to those issues that can cripple us or make us stronger. Adultery, depression, pornography, suicide, boundaries, addiction . . . She knows there's nothing too difficult for God, no one too shattered for his love. Through stories, humor, scripture, and her trademark conversational style, Marilyn can help you pick up the pieces?or avoid the cave-in altogether.
"This is a gutsy book! Marilyn tackles tough topics like addictions, pornography, divorce, and death but still manages to make me laugh. My favorite thing in life is to learn and still have a good time. I learned and I laughed while reading this book; great combination!" ?Luci Swindoll
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Family
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Search