- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
As part of this interactive bible study, Vintila leads individuals and small groups on a path to achieving the spiritual wellness needed to help ease the pain of childbearing difficulties. In addition, The Seed Within encourages these individuals and couples to grow in a relationship with Christ that will last well beyond their journey through infertility and pregnancy loss.
With this study, participants will be led to understand the many biblical principles that lead to healthy growth.
- Fertile soil as a foundation of life in the midst of the uncertainty of parenthood.
- A seed to be planted by God according to His sovereign plan.
- Living water as a vital component of growth to help grow God's seed and ease the pain of suffering.
- Abundant light to illuminate the path out of the dark tunnel of childbearing difficulties.
- Removal of weeds and pests that seek to harm or limit spiritual growth.
- The spiritual harvest of overflowing fruitfulness resulting from the partnership with God as the Master Gardner.
The focused topics in this book include the need for:
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Marriage
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Sexuality & Pregnancy >> Infertility
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Sexuality & Pregnancy
- Start A New Search