- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 1998
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
The United States is founded upon the principles of freedom of religion, although it has been difficult at times to understand and apply those principles. Phillip Hammond argues that the Constitution assumes a radical religious liberty, which protects the convictions of individual Americans, whether or not those convictions are explicitly religious. This book is an excellent guide to the church-state debate of today, and deepens that discussion by examining the root cause of disagreement about what freedom of religion means in America.
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Politics
- Academic >> Theology >> Political Thought
- Academic >> Theology >> Theological Education
- Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Politics
- Books >> Theology >> Political Thought
- Books >> Theology >> Theological Education
- Non-Fiction >> Current Events >> Current Issues
- Non-Fiction >> Current Events >> Politics
- Start A New Search