- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Formatted to suit a mom's busy schedule, God's Wisdom for a Mother's Heart provides mothers at any stage of life with thoughtful, biblical encouragement for each and every day.
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2010
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 X 0.5 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
NIV New Mom's Prayer Bible: Encouragement for Your First Year Together, Italian Duo-Tone Dark Orchid/Plum 1984Zondervan / 2010 / Imitation Leather$13.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$27.99Save 50% ($14.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW951124
NCV Dad's Bible: The Father's Plan, Imitation LeatherRobert WolgemuthThomas Nelson / 2010 / Imitation Leather$19.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 43 Reviews
$49.99Save 60% ($30.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW542130
The Heart of Jesus: Women in the Gospel of LukeConcordia Publishing House / Trade Paperback$11.49 Retail:
$14.99Save 23% ($3.50)Availability: Expected to ship on or about 10/09/15.CBD Stock No: WW616593
The Heart of Jesus: Women in the Gospel of Luke, Leader GuideConcordia Publishing House / Trade Paperback$8.19 Retail:
$8.99Save 9% ($0.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW616609
Never underestimate the importance of a godly mother.
All mothers will benefit from this study that explores the many issues facing moms from a biblical perspective. God's Wisdom for a Mother's Heart: A Bible Study for Moms encourages women at every age and stage of life to strengthen their relationship with God, which in turn strengthens their influence in the home.
This seven-week study helps moms explore motherhood in light of Bibles teachings. With applications for personal growth, the reflection questions along with the group discussions will strengthen their community as they learn from the Bible and each other.
Bobbie Wolgemuth was a Bible teacher and the author or co-author of several books, including Moms Bible: Gods Wisdom for Mothers and the four-book Gold Medallion bestselling series Hymns for a Kids Heart with Joni Eareckson Tada. She is also the coauthor of Couples of the Bible with her husband, Robert.
Terrie Gipson5 Stars Out Of 5Great Bible studySeptember 23, 2012Terrie GipsonQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5We are doing this with a ladies group at my church. It is very relevant and makes you think.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Parenting
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Parenting
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search