- All Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculumhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1112231&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Books of the Bible
- 1 Chronicles
- 1 John
- 1 Kings
- 1 Peter
- 1 Samuel
- 1 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Chronicles
- 2 John
- 2 Kings
- 2 Peter
- 2 Samuel
- 2 Thessalonians
- 2 Timothy
- 3 John
- Entire Bible
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Parables & Ecclesiate
- Song of Solomon
- Group or Individual Study
- Media Type
- Number of Lessons
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Multnomah Books
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Athlete or musician, quiet or "the life of the party"every student you encounter is unique. No two are the same, but all have something in common: each is wired for worship. Not just any worship, but for that of their Creator! Designed for high school and collegiate settings, the Wired Leaders Guide assists leaders in challenging students to know Gods purpose for their lives and guide them in fulfilling it. Mirroring the student version of Wired, the Leaders Guide contains additional teaching resources and ideas for group interaction, as well as the same thirty-day worship journey to explore the depth of Gods character as a path to know Him more intimately.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Christian Beliefs: Twenty Basics Every Christian Should KnowWayne GrudemZondervan / 2005 / Trade Paperback$8.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 13 Reviews
$14.99Save 43% ($6.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW55993
Not a Fan: Becoming a Completely Committed Follower of JesusKyle IdlemanZondervan / 2011 / Trade Paperback$5.00 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 330 Reviews
$14.99Save 67% ($9.99)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW331933Video
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Worship
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Worship
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search