- All Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculumhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1112231&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Books of the Bible
- 1 Chronicles
- 1 John
- 1 Kings
- 1 Peter
- 1 Samuel
- 1 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Chronicles
- 2 John
- 2 Kings
- 2 Peter
- 2 Samuel
- 2 Thessalonians
- 2 Timothy
- 3 John
- Entire Bible
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Parables & Ecclesiate
- Song of Solomon
- Group or Individual Study
- Media Type
- Number of Lessons
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Multnomah Books
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Athlete or musician, quiet or "the life of the party"every student you encounter is unique. No two are the same, but all have something in common: each is wired for worship. Not just any worship, but for that of their Creator! Designed for high school and collegiate settings, the Wired Leaders Guide assists leaders in challenging students to know Gods purpose for their lives and guide them in fulfilling it. Mirroring the student version of Wired, the Leaders Guide contains additional teaching resources and ideas for group interaction, as well as the same thirty-day worship journey to explore the depth of Gods character as a path to know Him more intimately.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Worship
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Worship
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search