Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
There is a growing collective interest in the end times. But with that interest comes a barrage of confusing, and sometimes misleading, ideas and messages. With so much available information, how can we discern fact from fiction?
Pastor Simon Ponsonby takes an eye-opening look at what the future holds. Cutting through today's cultural din, Simon examines provocative topics including:
- Biblical indicators of the end times
- The return of Jesus Christ
- The tribulation and the rapture
- Israel's place in the future
- The true role of the antichrist
Simon examines each event through the lens of solid scripture, and shares how we can realistically and positively react to these revelations in our daily life. Most of all, we'll find that whatever the future has in store, our hope lies beyond this world. Because no matter the end, the lamb wins.
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Prophecy & End Times >> End Times Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- eBooks >> Prophecy & End Times >> End Times Theology
- eBooks >> Theology
- Start A New Search