- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
For too many believers, God's wonderful creation of sex has become a source of spiritual slavery rather than a liberating blessing.
Neil T. Anderson presents a clarifying, refreshing look at God's plan for sex and how Christians can release a distorted view of physical intimacy and embrace
a pure, godly view of this gift. With biblical advice and compassion, Anderson points to the way out of confusion and shame by
- exposing the guilt, anger, and fear involved in sexual struggles
- showing how believing the truth breaks the sexual and emotional lies
- giving practical steps to overcome spiritual entrapment with God's Word
As Christians grasp what the Bible says about who they really are-God's loved children and new creations in His Son-they
will be able to enjoy and value His marvelous design for their emotions and bodies.
A newly updated and expanded version of Finding Freedom In a Sex-Obsessed World.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Discover Your God-Given Gifts, Revised and Updated EditionDon Fortune, Katie Fortune5 Stars Out Of 5 3 ReviewsSave 30%
Transformed by God's Word - eBookSharon SteeleSave 20%
Discover Your Spiritual Gifts: Includes Study GuideC. Peter WagnerSave 23%
Find Related Products
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search