- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
For too many believers, God's wonderful creation of sex has become a source of spiritual slavery rather than a liberating blessing.
Neil T. Anderson presents a clarifying, refreshing look at God's plan for sex and how Christians can release a distorted view of physical intimacy and embrace
a pure, godly view of this gift. With biblical advice and compassion, Anderson points to the way out of confusion and shame by
- exposing the guilt, anger, and fear involved in sexual struggles
- showing how believing the truth breaks the sexual and emotional lies
- giving practical steps to overcome spiritual entrapment with God's Word
As Christians grasp what the Bible says about who they really are-God's loved children and new creations in His Son-they
will be able to enjoy and value His marvelous design for their emotions and bodies.
A newly updated and expanded version of Finding Freedom In a Sex-Obsessed World.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Discover Your Spiritual Gifts: Includes Study GuideC. Peter WagnerRegal / 2012 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:
$12.99Save 23% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW762316
Laugh out Loud: Stories to Touch Your Heart and Tickle Your Funny Bone - eBookWomen of FaithThomas Nelson / 2009 / ePub$9.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW5286EB
When a Woman Lets Go of Her Fears: The Amazing Power of Trusting God - eBookCheryl BrodersenHarvest House Publishers / 2010 / ePub$8.39 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$13.99Save 40% ($5.60)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW13363EB
Find Related Products
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search