- All Products
- Church & Pastoralhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold (40,395)
- 4th of July
- Baby Dedication
- Father's Day
- Good Friday
- Jewish Holidays
- Labor Day
- Mother's Day
- New Baby
- New Year's
- Palm Sunday
- St. Patrick's Day
- Valentine's Day
- Women's Day
- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- Author's Translation
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- GNT-Good News Translation
- God's Word
- LBLA-Las Americas
- NAB-New American Bible
- NASB update-New American Standard Update
- NBD-Nueva Biblia al Dia
- NCV-New Century Version
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- REB-Revised English Bible
- RVR-Reina Valera
- TNIV-Today's New International Version
- With Apocrypha
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- Theological Tradition
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Number of Pages: 240
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
Dimensions: 9.0 X 7.0 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Winning With People - Audiobook on CDJohn C. MaxwellSave 32%
Como Ganarse a la Gente (Winning with People)John C. MaxwellSave 55%
The 360 Degree Leader: Developing Your Influence from Anywhere in the OrganizationJohn C. Maxwell4.5 Stars Out Of 5 10 ReviewsSave 29%
What does it take to win with people?
Does an individual have to be born with an outgoing personality or a great sense of intuition to succeed relationally? When it comes to people skills, are there simply the haves and the have-notsâ·and we just have to accept whatever abilities God has given us?
In this interactive workbook, great for individual or group study, best-selling author John C. Maxwell halps you answer these questions while leading you through the 25 People Principles, which are designed to help make you relationally successful.
- Questions for in-depth study and reflection
- Insightful quotes
- A system to help you learn and understand the 25 Key People Principles
In life, the skills you use and the people you choose will make or break you. Winning with People Workbook divided the 25 People Principles according to five critical questions we must ask ourselves if we want to win with people:
- Readiness: Are we prepared for relationships?
- Connection: Are we willing to focus on others?
- Trust: Can we build mutual trust?
- Investment: Are we willing to invest in others?
- Synergy: Can we create a win-win relationship?
Learn and practice the 25 People Principles and you will not only be able to answer each of these questions in a positive way, but you will become skillful relationallyâ·able to build healthy, effective, and fulfilling relationships. And once you can do that, you will become the kind of person who makes others successful too!
John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 24 million books. Called America's #1 leadership authority, he is the founder of The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, and EQUIP. Each year he speaks to Fortune 500 companies, presidents of nations, and many of the world's top business leaders. He can be followed at Twitter.com/JohnCMaxwell. For more information about him visit JohnMaxwell.com.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Winning With People, Workbook - Slightly ImperfectSave 47%
The Five Levels of Leadership: Proven Steps to Maximize Your PotentialJohn C. Maxwell5 Stars Out Of 5 4 ReviewsSave 27%