- All Products
- Church & Pastoral× (40,966)
- 4th of July
- Baby Dedication
- Father's Day
- Good Friday
- Jewish Holidays
- Labor Day
- Mother's Day
- New Baby
- New Year's
- Palm Sunday
- St. Patrick's Day
- Valentine's Day
- Women's Day
- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- Author's Translation
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- GNT-Good News Translation
- God's Word
- LBLA-Las Americas
- NAB-New American Bible
- NASB update-New American Standard Update
- NBD-Nueva Biblia al Dia
- NCV-New Century Version
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- REB-Revised English Bible
- RVR-Reina Valera
- TNIV-Today's New International Version
- With Apocrypha
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 240
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
Dimensions: 9.0 X 7.0 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
The 360 Degree Leader: Developing Your Influence from Anywhere in the OrganizationJohn C. MaxwellThomas Nelson / 2005 / Hardcover$17.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 8 Reviews
$25.99Save 33% ($8.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW60920
What does it take to win with people?
Does an individual have to be born with an outgoing personality or a great sense of intuition to succeed relationally? When it comes to people skills, are there simply the haves and the have-notsâ·and we just have to accept whatever abilities God has given us?
In this interactive workbook, great for individual or group study, best-selling author John C. Maxwell halps you answer these questions while leading you through the 25 People Principles, which are designed to help make you relationally successful.
- Questions for in-depth study and reflection
- Insightful quotes
- A system to help you learn and understand the 25 Key People Principles
In life, the skills you use and the people you choose will make or break you. Winning with People Workbook divided the 25 People Principles according to five critical questions we must ask ourselves if we want to win with people:
- Readiness: Are we prepared for relationships?
- Connection: Are we willing to focus on others?
- Trust: Can we build mutual trust?
- Investment: Are we willing to invest in others?
- Synergy: Can we create a win-win relationship?
Learn and practice the 25 People Principles and you will not only be able to answer each of these questions in a positive way, but you will become skillful relationallyâ·able to build healthy, effective, and fulfilling relationships. And once you can do that, you will become the kind of person who makes others successful too!
John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 24 million books in fifty languages. Maxwell was identified as the most popular leadership expert in the world by Inc. magazine in 2014. He is the founder of the John Maxwell Company, the John Maxwell Team, and EQUIP. He can be followed at Twitter.com/JohnCMaxwell. For more information visit JohnMaxwell.com.
Other Customers Also Purchased
How to Handle Your Emotions: Anger, Depression, Fear, Grief, Rejection, Self-Worth - Slightly ImperfectHarvest House Publishers / 2008 / Trade Paperback$5.99 Retail:
$13.99Save 57% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW923286DA
Your Road Map for Success: You Can Get There from HereJohn C. MaxwellThomas Nelson / 2006 / Trade Paperback$11.49 Retail:
$15.99Save 28% ($4.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW88025