- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
Ask the successful CEOs of major corporations, entrepreneurs, top salespeople, and pastors what characteristic is most needed for success in leadership positions, and they'll tell you-it's the ability to work with people.
Some people are born with great relationship skills, but those who are not can learn to improve them. In Winning with People Maxwell has translated decades of experience into 25 People Principles that anyone can learn.
Maxwell has divided the People Principles in this book according to the questions we must ask ourselves if we want to win with people:
- Readiness: Are we prepared for relationships?
- Connection: Are we willing to focus on others?
- Trust: Can we build mutual trust?
- Investment: Are we willing to invest in others?
- Synergy: Can we create a win-win relationship?
Each section contains guiding People Principles. Some are intuitive, such as The Lens Principle: Who We Are Determines How We See Others. Others may go against your instincts, such as The Confrontation Principle: Caring for People Should Precede Confronting People. All of them are 100 percent practical!
Ona Cruts5 Stars Out Of 5December 5, 2008Ona CrutsThe book is great and arrived at a good time, as we had to send some of them out with our Christmas boxes. I am sure the recipients will enjoy the reading as well.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Failing Forward: Turning Mistakes into Stepping Stones for Success - eBookJohn C. MaxwellThomas Nelson / 2000 / ePub$9.995 Stars Out Of 5 4 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW17462EB
MacArthur's Quick Reference Guide to the Bible - eBookJohn MacArthurThomas Nelson / 2002 / ePub$7.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$7.99Save 6% ($0.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW17298EB
Already Gone: Why your kids will quit church and what you can do to stop it - eBookKen Ham, Britt Beemer, Todd HillardMaster Books / 2009 / ePub$7.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 20 Reviews
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW19771EB
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Communication
- eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Start A New Search