- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Black Friday Deals
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Even older Windows PCs can be used to accomplish amazing things for your ministry. You no longer need an expensive, powerful computer with high-cost software to produce quality media. Now, as a result of the internet and thin-client and cloud-computing services, you can produce and distribute exciting media to your congregation, your community, the nation and the world. With the latest models you'll be able to do even more for your church or ministry if you use the creative ideas and concepts found in Windows PCs in the Ministry.
Windows PCs in the Ministry will show you: How to create and use multi-media materials in your worship; including motion video behind song lyrics, sermon illustrations, or announcements.
- How to use today's communication tools including social networks, texting services such as Twitter and more.
- Innovative ways to use broadcast emails to save church mailing costs, including creating and utilizing online surveys.
- How to use mobile phone texting services, including the difference between short code services and sending texts from your CMS database.
- How to turn a static website into a live and vibrant site that will help to keep your membership informed and connected to each other.
- How to include podcasts, videos, blogs and more to enhance your ministry to your membership and provide outreach to your community.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Series: Nelson's Tech Guides
Other Customers Also Purchased
Be Still & Know: Meditations on the Character of God - eBookBrian H. CosbyWestBow Press / 2011 / ePub$7.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW25555EB
Connecting With God: A Teen Mania Devotional - eBookRon LuceRevell / 2009 / ePub$6.89 Retail:
$9.99Save 31% ($3.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW67003EB
Understanding the Big Picture of the Bible: A Guide to Reading the Bible Well - eBookWayne Grudem, C. John Collins & Thomas R. Schreiner, eds.Crossway / 2012 / ePub$9.59 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$11.99Save 20% ($2.40)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW28974EB
Speaking Truth in Love: Counsel in Community - eBookDavid PowlisonNew Growth Press / 2005 / ePub$9.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 50% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW45514EB
Use your Windows computer to its full potential in your ministry!
Church leaders know that ministry demands time, energy, creativity, passion, and commitment. Windows PCs in the Ministry helps instruct time-constrained ministers to better and more efficiently use a tool you already have: your computer. The book provides tips and direction on:
- Preparing your sermons with online tools and Bible software.
- Creating presentations and accompanying visuals with multimedia tools.
- Publishing your sermons and blogs online and on DVDs.
- Connecting with your congregants and other colleagues in ministry.
- Using Social Networking, such as Twitter, for more dynamic community outreach.
The ministry of the church has not changed over the centuries, but the methods and tools to accomplish ministry have. Windows PCs in the Ministry shows readers how to harness the programs they already have while making recommendations on new resources, helping church leaders in nearly every aspect of their ministries.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development >> Equipping Volunteers
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- Download >> eBooks >> Software
- Software >> Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development >> Equipping Volunteers
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- Start A New Search