- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Even older Windows PCs can be used to accomplish amazing things for your ministry. You no longer need an expensive, powerful computer with high-cost software to produce quality media. Now, as a result of the internet and thin-client and cloud-computing services, you can produce and distribute exciting media to your congregation, your community, the nation and the world. With the latest models you'll be able to do even more for your church or ministry if you use the creative ideas and concepts found in Windows PCs in the Ministry.
Windows PCs in the Ministry will show you: How to create and use multi-media materials in your worship; including motion video behind song lyrics, sermon illustrations, or announcements.
- How to use today's communication tools including social networks, texting services such as Twitter and more.
- Innovative ways to use broadcast emails to save church mailing costs, including creating and utilizing online surveys.
- How to use mobile phone texting services, including the difference between short code services and sending texts from your CMS database.
- How to turn a static website into a live and vibrant site that will help to keep your membership informed and connected to each other.
- How to include podcasts, videos, blogs and more to enhance your ministry to your membership and provide outreach to your community.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Series: Nelson's Tech Guides
Use your Windows computer to its full potential in your ministry!
Church leaders know that ministry demands time, energy, creativity, passion, and commitment. Windows PCs in the Ministry helps instruct time-constrained ministers to better and more efficiently use a tool you already have: your computer. The book provides tips and direction on:
- Preparing your sermons with online tools and Bible software.
- Creating presentations and accompanying visuals with multimedia tools.
- Publishing your sermons and blogs online and on DVDs.
- Connecting with your congregants and other colleagues in ministry.
- Using Social Networking, such as Twitter, for more dynamic community outreach.
The ministry of the church has not changed over the centuries, but the methods and tools to accomplish ministry have. Windows PCs in the Ministry shows readers how to harness the programs they already have while making recommendations on new resources, helping church leaders in nearly every aspect of their ministries.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Anne of Green Gables: The Complete Four-Part CollectionE1 Entertainment Dist / DVD$70.49 Retail:
$109.98Save 36% ($39.49)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW243229
Show Me How to Share Christ in the Workplace - eBookR. Larry MoyerKregel Publications / 2012 / ePub$8.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$12.99Save 31% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW32165EB
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development >> Equipping Volunteers
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> Software
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- Software >> Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development >> Equipping Volunteers
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- Start A New Search