- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Even older Windows PCs can be used to accomplish amazing things for your ministry. You no longer need an expensive, powerful computer with high-cost software to produce quality media. Now, as a result of the internet and thin-client and cloud-computing services, you can produce and distribute exciting media to your congregation, your community, the nation and the world. With the latest models you'll be able to do even more for your church or ministry if you use the creative ideas and concepts found in Windows PCs in the Ministry.
Windows PCs in the Ministry will show you: How to create and use multi-media materials in your worship; including motion video behind song lyrics, sermon illustrations, or announcements.
- How to use today's communication tools including social networks, texting services such as Twitter and more.
- Innovative ways to use broadcast emails to save church mailing costs, including creating and utilizing online surveys.
- How to use mobile phone texting services, including the difference between short code services and sending texts from your CMS database.
- How to turn a static website into a live and vibrant site that will help to keep your membership informed and connected to each other.
- How to include podcasts, videos, blogs and more to enhance your ministry to your membership and provide outreach to your community.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Series: Nelson's Tech Guides
Other Customers Also Purchased
MediaShout for Mac V1.1Mediacomplete Corporation / Other$399.00 Retail:
$429.00Save 7% ($30.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW158790
iWorship Service Starters, Volume 2 DVD-ROMIntegrity Music / DVD$14.99 Retail:
$19.95Save 25% ($4.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW501115
Web-Empowered Ministry: Connecting with People Through Websites, Social Media, and MoreMark M. StephensonAbingdon Press / 2011 / Trade Paperback$11.49 Retail:
$24.99Save 54% ($13.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW713224
Membership and Decision Record, ACM-6 (pkg. of 100)B&H Church Supply / 2003 / Other$7.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW80692
Workplace Evangelism: Taking Your Faith to Work - eBookJohn W. BolandTate Publishing / 2013 / ePub$7.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW37261EB
Daily Wisdom for the Workplace: Practical, On-the-Job Insights from Scripture - eBookPamela L. McQuadeBarbour Publishing / 2013 / ePub$7.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW46585EB
Show Me How to Share Christ in the Workplace - eBookR. Larry MoyerKregel Publications / 2012 / ePub$8.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$12.99Save 31% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW32165EB
Use your Windows computer to its full potential in your ministry!
Church leaders know that ministry demands time, energy, creativity, passion, and commitment. Windows PCs in the Ministry helps instruct time-constrained ministers to better and more efficiently use a tool you already have: your computer. The book provides tips and direction on:
- Preparing your sermons with online tools and Bible software.
- Creating presentations and accompanying visuals with multimedia tools.
- Publishing your sermons and blogs online and on DVDs.
- Connecting with your congregants and other colleagues in ministry.
- Using Social Networking, such as Twitter, for more dynamic community outreach.
The ministry of the church has not changed over the centuries, but the methods and tools to accomplish ministry have. Windows PCs in the Ministry shows readers how to harness the programs they already have while making recommendations on new resources, helping church leaders in nearly every aspect of their ministries.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development >> Equipping Volunteers
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- Download >> eBooks >> Software
- Software >> Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development >> Equipping Volunteers
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- Start A New Search