- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Ken Gire is the author of more than 20 books including the bestsellers, The Divine Embrace and Intimate Moments with the Savior. A graduate of Texas Christian University and Dallas Theological Seminary, he lives in Texas.
Charlotte Sachtjen5 Stars Out Of 5September 11, 2009Charlotte SachtjenThis is one of those books that will change your life. It is beautifully written and divinely inspired. Like Jesus' parables, Gire's stories uncover for modern thinkers divine truth that calls us to godliness.
Jennifer5 Stars Out Of 5April 28, 2007JenniferI thought this book was amazing, I didn't want to ever put it down. I loved the way Ken Gire writes, it's so personal, and real and really opens your eyes to the reality that God is all around us and in everything. Truly such a beautiful book!
Sonja5 Stars Out Of 5July 17, 2000SonjaThis book was highly recommended by two of the Pastors at the Bible Church we attend. Coming from men regarding a devotionalbook, that impressed me. It is very meaningful & practical.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Prayer
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Solitude
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Worship
- Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Start A New Search