Perfect for Christians new to Bible study! This handbook could be called "everything you need to know about the Bible" in one volume. A special section explains why the Bible speaks the same message from beginning to end even though it was written by at least 40 authors over some 2,000 years. It also features chapter cross-references, "People to Remember," maps, and much more! 1400 pages, hardcover from Tyndale.
Willmington's Bible Handbook
gives a verse-by-verse commentary of each book of the Bible and is written with both new believers and seasoned students of the Bible in mind. This special Bible handbook also includes many special features that provide fresh, new insights into the most inspirational book ever written. Special Features
- Focus on the unity of the Bible shows how each part of the Bible relates to the whole.
- How We Got the Bible explains how 40 authors over 2,000 years spoke the same saving message.
- Emphasis on the historical accuracy of the Bible explores how thousands of archeological discoveries verify Scripture.
- People to Remember brings the stories of Bible people to life.
- Lists and background material give an overview of Scripture through comprehensive, comparitive lists and charts
- Indexes to topics, Scripture references, Bible people, maps, charts,
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Chronology of Bible events
- . . . And more!
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.