The Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of Adulthood and Aging - eBook
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Series: Blackwell Handbooks of Developmental Psychology
- Covers a wide range of topics within adult development and aging, from theoretical perspectives to specific content areas
- Includes newly commissioned essays from the top researchers in the field
- Takes a biopsychosocial perspective, covering the biological, psychological and social changes that occur in adulthood
Martin Sliwinski is Director of the Gerontology Center and Professor of Human Development and Family Studies at Pennsylvania State University. He has written extensively on the relationship of stress and disease to health, emotional well-being, and cognitive function across the adult lifespan.
“A plus point is that the writing style makes the content accessible to a wide audience without being simplistic. It would therefore be useful to students in order to expand their reading around psychological issues in ageing.” (Journal of Ageing & Society, 1 August 2013)
“This exceptional collection draws on the most recent demographic data and combines classic research with cutting–edge approaches to provide an invaluable overview of the developmental psychology of the adult years. Covers a wide range of topics within adult development and ageing, from theoretical perspectives to specific content areas." (Nursing Times, January 2013)
“(the book) will be very useful as a review for professional in the area of developmental psychology, but also as a resource for students who wish to find a summary of a specific area. . . Summing Up: Recommended. Upper-division undergraduates through professionals.” (Choice, 1 September 2012)
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Start A New Search