The Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of Adulthood and Aging - eBook
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Map Area▼▲
- US States▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Series: Blackwell Handbooks of Developmental Psychology
- Covers a wide range of topics within adult development and aging, from theoretical perspectives to specific content areas
- Includes newly commissioned essays from the top researchers in the field
- Takes a biopsychosocial perspective, covering the biological, psychological and social changes that occur in adulthood
Martin Sliwinski is Director of the Gerontology Center and Professor of Human Development and Family Studies at Pennsylvania State University. He has written extensively on the relationship of stress and disease to health, emotional well-being, and cognitive function across the adult lifespan.
"A plus point is that the writing style makes the content accessible to a wide audience without being simplistic. It would therefore be useful to students in order to expand their reading around psychological issues in ageing." (Journal of Ageing & Society, 1 August 2013)
"This exceptional collection draws on the most recent demographic data and combines classic research with cuttingedge approaches to provide an invaluable overview of the developmental psychology of the adult years. Covers a wide range of topics within adult development and ageing, from theoretical perspectives to specific content areas." (Nursing Times, January 2013)
"(the book) will be very useful as a review for professional in the area of developmental psychology, but also as a resource for students who wish to find a summary of a specific area. . . Summing Up: Recommended. Upper-division undergraduates through professionals." (Choice, 1 September 2012)
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search