The Wiersbe Bible Study Series: 2 Corinthians: God Can Turn Your Trials into Triumphs - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Series: Wiersbe Bible Study
wlmmac1Merritt Island FLAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Cannot go wrong with Warren Wiersbe's material.August 16, 2013wlmmac1Merritt Island FLAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I have the complete "BE" series on my PC and the price was right to add this book as an e book that I can access on my I phone or I pad. I use Wiersbe's commentaries regularly and find his insight into the scripture 'on-target' and applicable for life today. I write or prepare all my Bible studies for weekly Sunday Bible Study. I greatly appreciate having the commentaries available at my "fingertips".
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Start A New Search