- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Series: Wiersbe Bible Study
Amid a society where wealth is often the measurement of success, popular author Warren Wiersbe unpacks the book of Ephesians to prove the countercultural nature of the Gospel. Through helpful illustrations and analysis, he opens your eyes to the riches that believers already have, frequently without knowing or taking advantage of them.
Ultimately, believers have salvation, and with this gift comes many other blessings. You have the Holy Spirit empowering you for the work of the Kingdom. You have the necessary spiritual armor fighting off enemy attacks. You have never-fading wealth promising eternity with a perfect God.
Not only has God given you the "engagement ring" of His Holy Spirit as a promise for eternal bliss, but you already have the victory that Christ bought on your behalf! Perhaps you don't know how rich you areyet. You'll soon see that the tangible things of this life can never amass an eternal fortune.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Hole in Our Holiness: Filling the Gap Between Gospel Passion and the Pursuit of GodlinessKevin DeYoungCrossway Books & Bibles / 2014 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$14.99Save 20% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW541353
The Work of Christ: What the Events of Jesus' Life Mean for You - eBookR. C. SproulDavid C. Cook / 2012 / ePub$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$19.99Save 50% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW28128EB
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search