- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The apostle Paul, a political prisoner facing possible ex ecution, is in the worst of circumstances yet writing a letter saturated with joy! How do we capture the thieves that rob us of joy, and how do we live a life of Christian joy in spite of circumstances, people, things, and worry?
Join Warren W. Wiersbe and a small group for eight lessons based on the book of Philippians and Wiersbe's commentary Be Joyful. Study questions and personal life application questions guide you through the text and prompt life-changing decisions. A small group would need at least an hour to study together unless individuals prepare ahead.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Series: Wiersbe Bible Study
Shepherd's Notes on Bonhoeffer's the Cost of Discipleship - eBookDietrich BonhoefferHolman Reference / 1999 / ePub$4.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6361EB
Unlock the treasure of the "joy epistle," which pinpoints the joy-stealers in life and shows why you dont need to be anxious. Like us, the believers at Philippi needed to understand what it means to be joyful in Christ, no matter what the circumstances may be. However, God wants us to discover the secret of true joy and contentment by living in His will.
Written in a personal, easy-to-understand style, join Dr. Warren Wiersbe, trusted pastor and respected Bible teacher, as he leads you on a journey to opening your mind and heart to the riches of God in the Wiersbe Bible Study Series.
Dr. Warren W. Wiersbe is an internationally known Bible teacher and the former pastor of three churches, including the Moody Church in Chicago. For ten years he served as general director and Bible teacher for the Back to the Bible radio broadcast. Dr. Wiersbe has written more than 150 books, including the popular "Be" series of expositional Bible studies, which has sold more than four million copies. In 2002, he was awarded the Jordon Lifetime Achievement Award by the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association. He and his wife, Betty, live in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Robert Johnston3 Stars Out Of 5October 29, 2009Robert Johnstonvery helpful in my study of Philippians in conjunction with Dr. Wiersbe's other study guide BE JOYFUL
Find Related Products
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> Christian Living
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Start A New Search