- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
A companion to the Be series, these studies are designed for both individual and small-group use. The eight lessons reference Wiersbe's commentary Be Committed (WW768483). Study questions and personal life application questions guide you through the text and prompt life-changing decisions. A small group would need an hour to study together unless individuals prepare ahead.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Series: Wiersbe Bible Study
Other Customers Also Purchased
Daniel: Standing Strong in a Hostile World - eBookMatt Morton, Brian Fisher, Blake JenningsTh1nk / 2014 / ePub$7.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW63225EB
Awaiting the City: Poverty, Ecology, and Morality in Today's Political Economy - eBookChad Brand, Tom PrattKregel Publications / 2012 / ePub$8.99 Retail:
$12.99Save 31% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW36634EB
A Christian Survival Guide: A Lifeline to Faith and Growth - eBookEd CyzewskiKregel Publications / 2014 / ePub$9.29 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$13.99Save 34% ($4.70)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW66290EB
Daniel and Esther: Daniel and Esther in Exile - eBookJohn MacArthurThomas Nelson / 2016 / ePub$5.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW82332EB
Mary, Martha, Sarah, Eve. Of all the women in the Bible, only two have entire books devoted to telling their story-Ruth and Esther.
What is it about these women that makes them different? What can we learn from their stories?
Structured to be user-friendly to Christians of all ages, this new Bible study from trusted author Warren Wiersbe strikes the perfect balance of expositional commentary from the Scripture text and introspective questions for practical application. In eight weeks, you and your small group will have a strong understanding of these important biblical passages without feeling you've been overwhelmed by information overload.
Study the lives of two women who boldly followed God's will, even when all seemed lost. Try this Bible study series for your next Sunday School class or Small Group and see how God wants to use your bold obedience to accomplish his plans.
Dr. Warren W. Wiersbe is an internationally known Bible teacher and the former pastor of three churches, including the Moody Church in Chicago. For ten years he served as general director and Bible teacher for the Back to the Bible radio broadcast. Dr. Wiersbe has written more than 150 books, including the popular "Be" series of expositional Bible studies, which has sold more than four million copies. In 2002, he was awarded the Jordon Lifetime Achievement Award by the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association. He and his wife, Betty, live in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Elena Shadikhan4 Stars Out Of 5February 1, 2010Elena ShadikhanIT GIVES AN INDEPTH STUDY CHAPTER BY CHAPTER OF THE TWO BOOKS OF THE BIBLE.
Lois Pannkuk3 Stars Out Of 5January 25, 2010Lois PannkukWe are using this Bible study book for our Ladies Lunch and Learn series. It has good discussion questions. We have found that you really need the companion Bible commentary, Be Committed by Wiersbe, to add additional insight to the study. The Bible Study book is mainly subjective...thought questions for discussion. To get at the meat get the other book too. The two together are powerful
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Commitment
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Commitment
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Start A New Search