- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: Crossway Books
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 8.00 X 5.25 (inches)|
Availability: This product will be released on 02/28/15
Email me when this product is available.
Aimed at encouraging readers rather than making them feel guilty, this book explores four reasons to approach God in joyful prayer, reawakening Christians to the privilege of speaking directly to their heavenly Father.
William Philip has been senior minister of St. George's-Tron Church in Glasgow, Scotland, since 2004. He was formerly director of ministry at the Proclamation Trust in London and is now chairman of Cornhill Scotland, an organization committed to training pastors for expository preaching. Prior to ordination, he was a doctor specializing in cardiology. He is the author of Why We Pray.
Alistair Begg served two churches in his native Scotland before answering the call in 1983 to become senior pastor at Parkside Church in suburban Cleveland, OH. A graduate of the London School of Theology, he has written several books and is heard daily on the national radio program Truth For Life.
|Email me when this product is available.|
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- Books >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Start A New Search