- All Products
- Church & Pastoralhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1107462&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- Theological Tradition
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Its full of hypocrites.
Youve heard the excuses now learn the real reasons men and boys are fleeing churches of every kind, all over the world.
Christianity is the only world religion with a chronic shortage of men. David Murrow identifies the barriers to male participation, and explains why its so hard to motivate the men who do go to church. Then, he takes you inside several fast-growing congregations that are winning the hearts of men and boys.
The first release of Why Men Hate Going to Church sold more than 125,000 copies and was published in multiple languages. This edition is completely revised, reorganized, and rewritten, with more than 70 percent new content. Why Men Hate Going to Church does not call men back to churchit calls the church back to men.
This is one of the most helpful books for understanding why men are indifferent toward church and how churches must change to welcome men.
MARK DRISCOLL, pastor of Mars Hill Church; cofounder of Acts 29 Church Planting; founder of The Resurgence
[This] is a prophetic and relevant snap-out-of-it masterwork that every pastor must readnot just for the sake of the kingdom, but also for his own sake and sanity in ministry.
KENNY LUCK, mens pastor, Saddleback Church
David Murrow knows how to connect with men. Where was this guy when I was twenty?
FRANK PASTORE, host of Americas largest
Christian talk show, KKLA (Los Angeles)
GROUP DISCUSSION GUIDE AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT WWW.CHURCHFORMEN.COM/GUIDES
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Bondage Breaker: Overcoming *Negative Thoughts *Irrational Feelings *Habitual Sins - eBookNeil T. Anderson5 Stars Out Of 5 46 ReviewsSave 50%
Victory Over Darkness: Realizing the Power of Your Identity in Christ - eBookNeil T. Anderson5 Stars Out Of 5 34 ReviewsSave 44%
Over It: Getting Up and Moving On after Bad Stuff Happens - eBookHayley DiMarco, Michael DiMarcoSave 35%
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search