- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Current Issues Bible Studies
The Christian life is not a game of Simon says.
Christianity Today managing editor Mark Galli makes a startling statement: Christians shouldn't imitate Christ. In fact, unseemly things happen when the culture gets a hankering to be like Jesus. Jesus was the perfect man, and we could ask for no better example. Still, there's a difference between following an example and foolishly attempting to copy the original.
Table of Contents
Identify the Current Issue
Discover the Eternal Principles
--Teaching point one: Jesus is eternal, but he lived on earth in a specific time and place.
--Teaching point two: No flawed human can perfectly imitate the perfect Christ.
Apply Your Findings
HANDOUT FOR FURTHER STUDY
ARTICLE FROM CHRISTIANITY TODAY
Why I Don't Imitate Christ, by Mark Galli (2002)
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search