Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 1998
Dimensions: 9 inches X 6 inches (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Adam, Eve, and the Genome: The Human Genome Project and TheologyFortress Press / 2003 / Trade Paperback$16.99 Retail:
$21.00Save 19% ($4.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW36142
Recent developments in the biological sciences pose challenging questions to its theology and to the church's understanding of what it means to be human--that is, made in the image of God. These essays by pastors, scientists, and theologians establish a dialogue between science and faith. Study guides accompany each chapter, making this book a uniquely helpful resource for individuals and church groups.
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Medical Ethics >> Genetic Manipulation
- Academic >> Theology >> Science >> Studies in Theology & Science
- Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Medical Ethics >> Genetic Manipulation
- Books >> Theology >> Science >> Studies in Theology & Science
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search