- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Current Issues Bible Studies
Biblical literacy begins in the home.
Marilyn Chandler McEntyre remembers fondly the children's sermons she heard as a little girl. She does not like what she hears today. Her column raises the question: How should we teach our children about the Bible? In this study, we will look at biblical instructions given to the Hebrews and bring those principles to our present-day task.
Table of Contents
Identify the Current Issue
Discover the Eternal Principles
--Teaching point one: Teaching is the responsibility of the parents.
--Teaching point two: Teaching is to be an intentional and everyday activity.
--Teaching point three: How Teaching is done by words, symbols, and deeds.
--Teaching point four: The future of the nation and of individual well-being depends on biblical teaching.
Apply Your Findings
HANDOUT FOR FURTHER STUDY
ARTICLE FROM CHRISTIANITY TODAY
Preaching to Preschoolers, by Marilyn Chandler McEntyre ( 2001)
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search