- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 1 Chronicles
- 1 Corinthians
- 1 John
- 1 Kings
- 1 Peter
- 1 Samuel
- 1 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Chronicles
- 2 Corinthians
- 2 John
- 2 Kings
- 2 Peter
- 2 Samuel
- 2 Thessalonians
- 2 Timothy
- 3 John
- Entire Bible
- Major Prophets
- Minor Prophets
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Song of Solomon
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Crossway Books & Bibles
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Series: IXMarks Healthy Church Study Guides
Hearing God's Word: Expositional Preaching - eBookBobby JamiesonCrossway Books & Bibles / 2012 / ePub$4.51 Retail:
$5.99Save 25% ($1.48)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW28040EB
Only right theology can lead to right worship and right obedience. Every church should strive to believe and confess and live in light of a truly biblical theology and sound doctrine. This study looks at why biblical theology is important, and then shows participants how biblical theology can fuel their love, holiness, worship, witness, and unity.
A series of ten 67 week studies covering the nine distinctives of a healthy church as originally laid out in Nine Marks of a Healthy Church by Mark Dever. This series explores the biblical foundations of key aspects of the church, helping Christians to live out those realities as members of a local body. Conveniently packaged and accessibly written, the format of this series is guided, inductive discussion of Scripture passages and is ideal for use in Sunday school, church-wide studies, or small group contexts.
About the Series
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Christian Basics
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Christian Basics
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Christian Basics
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- eBooks >> Theology
- Start A New Search