- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
This study will help you learn why Jesus came to earth, what His coming has to do with you, and whether you will ever see Him. (6 lessons)
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Series: Stonecroft Bible Studies
Other Customers Also Purchased
Jesus Christ is the most extraordinary person who has ever lived. This six-week study will help readers consider why He came, what He said, and what He did, finding fresh inspiration for engaging with Him in life-transforming ways. Each lesson includes helpful at-home Bible study assignments as well as open-ended questions for sharing with a small group. Stonecroft recommends that those who are new to their studies start here.
About This Series: Stonecroft Bible Studies encourage and equip people with the life-transforming Gospel of Jesus Christ. Each book is designed for small groups of seekers and new believers and includes notes for facilitators, easy-to-understand explanation and application of Bible passages, study questions, and memory verses.
bookwormAgoura Hills, CAAge: Over 65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5June 3, 2013bookwormAgoura Hills, CAAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5I like the new format; it gives all participants an opportunity to read information for themselves. In turn, they bring much more to the group studying these lessons.
AnneCincinnati, OhioAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great Bible Study!January 30, 2013AnneCincinnati, OhioAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This study is so well written! It is a great introductory study, but I guide a group of 20 seniors and it is so easy to use and can be taken "in depth" as desired. Can be adapted to fit any group's needs!
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Life/Ministry Jesus
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Life/Ministry Jesus
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Start A New Search