- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Just Lead! provides practical leadership help for women to develop skills to lead themselves and others with the character, confidence and authenticity of a godly woman. The book shows what holds women back and then focuses the skills women need to lead others effectively. Using this hands-on, practical resource will inspire women leaders in the church to use its ideas to gain strength and lead well.
- Helps women successfully navigate the transitions necessary to lead well in church and ministry settings
- Offers women a practical guide for breaking the "stained-glass window" and becoming effective leaders
- Addresses leadership issues such as leading mixed gender teams, earning and giving respect, and navigating through relational landmines
Just Lead! challenges women to embrace their identity as leaders and equips them with the skills they need to lead others well.
Sherry Surratt is CEO of MOPS International (Mothers of Preschoolers), an organization that equips and encourages moms and leaders. Prior to this she was a director of innovation at Leadership Network, where she led church teams in implementing fresh ideas in ministry and served as a pastor on staff at Seacoast Church in Charleston, South Carolina.
Jenni Catron is executive director of Cross Point, a megachurch in Nashville, Tennessee, and founder of Cultivate Her, an organization dedicated to connecting, engaging, and inspiring young women leaders.
AlicetxAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Good read for all women in ministryApril 16, 2013AlicetxAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5Not really sure how they know what is going on in my brain, but these women pegged it! I appreciate their humor and straight forwardness and telling us like it is yet directing all back to God's plan for us as women. Highly recommend this book to any gal in ministry.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Church & Pastoral >> General >> Women in the Church
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General >> Women in the Church
- Start A New Search