ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Just Lead! provides practical leadership help for women to develop skills to lead themselves and others with the character, confidence and authenticity of a godly woman. The book shows what holds women back and then focuses the skills women need to lead others effectively. Using this hands-on, practical resource will inspire women leaders in the church to use its ideas to gain strength and lead well.
- Helps women successfully navigate the transitions necessary to lead well in church and ministry settings
- Offers women a practical guide for breaking the "stained-glass window" and becoming effective leaders
- Addresses leadership issues such as leading mixed gender teams, earning and giving respect, and navigating through relational landmines
Just Lead! challenges women to embrace their identity as leaders and equips them with the skills they need to lead others well.
Sherry Surratt is CEO of MOPS International (Mothers of Preschoolers), an organization that equips and encourages moms and leaders. Prior to this she was a director of innovation at Leadership Network, where she led church teams in implementing fresh ideas in ministry and served as a pastor on staff at Seacoast Church in Charleston, South Carolina.
Jenni Catron is executive director of Cross Point, a megachurch in Nashville, Tennessee, and founder of Cultivate Her, an organization dedicated to connecting, engaging, and inspiring young women leaders.
AlicetxAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Good read for all women in ministryApril 16, 2013AlicetxAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5Not really sure how they know what is going on in my brain, but these women pegged it! I appreciate their humor and straight forwardness and telling us like it is yet directing all back to God's plan for us as women. Highly recommend this book to any gal in ministry.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Church & Pastoral >> General >> Women in the Church
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General >> Women in the Church
- Start A New Search