- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Just Lead! provides practical leadership help for women to develop skills to lead themselves and others with the character, confidence and authenticity of a godly woman. The book shows what holds women back and then focuses the skills women need to lead others effectively. Using this hands-on, practical resource will inspire women leaders in the church to use its ideas to gain strength and lead well.
- Helps women successfully navigate the transitions necessary to lead well in church and ministry settings
- Offers women a practical guide for breaking the "stained-glass window" and becoming effective leaders
- Addresses leadership issues such as leading mixed gender teams, earning and giving respect, and navigating through relational landmines
Just Lead! challenges women to embrace their identity as leaders and equips them with the skills they need to lead others well.
Sherry Surratt is CEO of MOPS International (Mothers of Preschoolers), an organization that equips and encourages moms and leaders. Prior to this she was a director of innovation at Leadership Network, where she led church teams in implementing fresh ideas in ministry and served as a pastor on staff at Seacoast Church in Charleston, South Carolina.
Jenni Catron is executive director of Cross Point, a megachurch in Nashville, Tennessee, and founder of Cultivate Her, an organization dedicated to connecting, engaging, and inspiring young women leaders.
AlicetxAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Good read for all women in ministryApril 16, 2013AlicetxAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5Not really sure how they know what is going on in my brain, but these women pegged it! I appreciate their humor and straight forwardness and telling us like it is yet directing all back to God's plan for us as women. Highly recommend this book to any gal in ministry.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Cracking Your Church's Culture Code: Seven Keys to Unleashing Vision & InspirationSamuel R. ChandJossey-Bass / 2010 / Hardcover$17.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 18 Reviews
$24.95Save 28% ($6.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW627815Video
The 21 Most Powerful Minutes in a Leader's Day: Revitalize Your Spirit and Empower Your LeadershipJohn C. MaxwellThomas Nelson / 2007 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$15.99Save 38% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW89272
Just Lead!: A No Whining, No Complaining, No Nonsense Practical Guide for Women Leaders in the ChurchSherry Surratt, Jenni CatronJossey-Bass / 2013 / Hardcover$16.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$24.95Save 32% ($7.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW314395Video
The Winning Attitude: Your Key to Personal SuccessJohn C. MaxwellThomas Nelson / 1993 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$14.99Save 33% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW43777
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Church & Pastoral >> General >> Women in the Church
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General >> Women in the Church
- Start A New Search