Where to Find Favorite Bible Verses
has hundreds of Bible verses organized by topics so you can find the Scripture reference you want quickly and easily. Some of the topics include: God, Holy Spirit, Jesus, Words of Comfort and Strength, Old Testament events, the Life of Jesus, Book of Acts/The Early Church, Money, and Prayer. A short portion of Scripture is given along with the location in the Bible. For example:
- Topic: Words of Comfort and Strength
- Subtopic: Angry
- A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger. Proverbs 15:1
- Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry. Ephesians 4:26
- Be quick to listen, slow to speak ands slow to become angry. James 1:19
- Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. 1 Peter 3:9
14 panels, fits inside most Bibles, 8.5 x 5.5 inches, unfolds to 38 inches wide.
Don't have a photographic memory? Here are the most important verses in Scripture organized by topic--
- Forgiveness - God's love - Acceptance by God - Worry - Christ's death - Salvation - Fruit of the Spirit - Anger - Beatitudes - 10 Commandments - Great Commandment - Promises of comfort and strength - Jesus the only Way - Faith, not works - God's mercy - What God requires, and many more. Perfect for people who do not remember the exact Bible reference for their favorite passage.
Size: 8.5 x 5.5 inches. 14 panels. Fits inside a Bible cover. Unfolds to 38 inches long.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.