- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Series: When You Pray
Based on the prayer guide When You Pray by Rueben P. Job, this weekly devotional guide is designed to bring your family together as you explore Scripture, share and listen to each other, and pray.
Each week, you and your children will begin to develop a practice of prayer that will lead to a lifelong journey with God.
Leanne Hadley is an ordained elder in The United Methodist Church and is the founder and president of First Steps Spirituality Center, which is dedicated to providing spiritual care to hurting children and teens at no cost. In addition to her work at the center, Leanne has authored and contributed to several books and videos, and she travels the country leading retreats, conducting workshops, and preaching. She lives in Colorado Springs with her husband, Jim; two sons, Julian and Britton; and their dog, Walter. Leanne enjoys hiking, spending time with her family, and working with children.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> General >> Practical Instruction
- Download >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- eBooks >> Devotionals >> General
- eBooks >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Start A New Search