- All Products
- Christian Livinghttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1119625&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
When to Speak Up and When to Shut Up offers practical guidelines for conversations you won't regret. It'll help you explore the cost and purpose of silence, why to check motives when talking to others, how to ask good questions, ways to deal with anger and resentment, and how to overcome pressure to remain silent. Using biblical and contemporary examples, you'll find relevant strategies for building better communication within your workplace, church and home.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2006
Availability: In Stock
When to Speak Up and When to Shut Up offers practical guidelines for people who want to improve their communication skills. It will help readers explore the cost and purpose of silence, how to ask good questions, how to overcome pressure to remain silent, and more. Using biblical and contemporary examples, this book shares important strategies for discerning God's direction, acting on his word, and building better communication within your workplace, church, and home.
Michael Sedler (D.Min., Christian Life School of Theology) ministers in churches and provides consultation services to schools and businesses throughout the United States. Michael is the author of Stop the Runaway Conversation and When to Speak Up When to Shut Up and works as an adjunct professor for three universities. He and his wife, Joyce, live in Spokane, Washington.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Colors of Hope, The: Becoming People of Mercy, Justice, and Love - eBookRichard DahlstromSave 65%
Your Heart's Desire: 14 Truths that Will Forever Change the Way You Love and Are Loved - eBookSheri Rose ShepherdSave 38%
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search