#2: When Life Isn't Perfect - Unabridged Audiobook on CD
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
- The Christian's Happiness by Timothy J. Keller: Your bad things turn out for good, your good things can never be lost, and the best things are yet to come.
- Fourth Man in the Furnace by John Ortberg: Christ meets us in our worst trials.
- Loss, Loyalty, and Lament by Mark Mitchell: In the midst of our loss, God is still at work, and his ultimate aim is to bless.
- God in Our Sorrow by Mark Buchanan: God meets us in the whole range of our human experience.
|Format: Compact disc|
Vendor: Oasis Audio LLC
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Series: Today's Best Teachers of the Bible
Found: God's Will: Find the Direction and Purpose God Wants for Your Life Unabridged Audiobook on CDJohn MacArthurchristianaudio / Compact disc$4.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$5.98Save 17% ($0.99)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW450591
The Power of Right Believing: 7 Keys to Freedom from from Fear, Guilt, and Addiction, Audiobook, UnabridgedJoseph PrinceFaithWords / 2013 / Compact disc$19.99 Retail:
$30.00Save 33% ($10.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW926849
- Your bad things turn out for good, your good things can never be lost, and the best things are yet to come.
Fourth Man in the Furnace by John Ortberg
- Christ meets us in our worst trials.
Loss, Loyalty, and Lament by Mark Mitchell
- In the midst of our loss, God is still at work, and his ultimate aim is to bless.
God In Our Sorrow by Mark Buchanan
- God meets us in the whole range of our human experience.
Dr. Timothy Keller is founder and pastor of New York’s Redeemer Presbyterian Church in Manhattan. Over the past 20 years, the church has grown to five services at three sites, with a weekly attendance of over 5,000. Named one of the Top 25 Most Influential Churches in America, Keller’s ministry is notable not only for winning over New Yorkers who are skeptical to faith, but also for its missional approach, planting more than 100 churches though Redeemer City to City. He is the New York Times bestselling author of The Reason for God, The Prodigal God, and Counterfeit Gods. He blogs at Redeemer City to City.
John Ortberg is the senior pastor at Menlo Park Presbyterian Church in Menlo Park, California. He is the bestselling author of Faith & Doubt; When the Game Is Over, It All Goes Back in the Box; God Is Closer Than You Think; The Life You’ve Always Wanted; Everybody’s Normal Till You Get to Know Them; If You Want to Walk on Water, You’ve Got to Get Out of the Boat; Love Beyond Reason; and (with Kevin Harney) the multimedia curriculum Old Testament Challenge.
Mark Mitchell joined the staff at Central Peninsula Church in 1986 and now serves as Lead Pastor. After graduating from Cal Poly in San Luis Obispo, California, he attended Scribe School at Peninsula Bible Church in Palo Alto, California from 1979 to 1981. He also holds an MA in Church History from Denver Seminary (1987) and a Doctorate in Preaching from Gordon Conwell Theological Seminary. Mark has published two books: Portrait of Integrity: The Life of Ray C. Stedman and The Power of His Presence.
Mark Buchanan lives on Vancouver Island, Canada, with his wife, Cheryl, and their three children, Adam, Sarah, and Nicola. He is a pastor and the author of four other books, The Rest of God, Your God is Too Safe, Things Unseen, and The Holy Wild.