- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishing
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
When life is hard, really hard, we often spend all our time pleading, begging, yelling, refusing, and questioning. While none of these things are necessarily unusual, they are missing the ultimate point. When life is hard, when things get ugly, when all hope seems to be lost... that is when we are able to display the superiority of the life lived in God.
It is in those moments of despair, when we question what is happening, when we don't know what to do, when some trials never seem to end, that we can lean most heavily on God's promises and truths.
Working his way through five questions we've all had run through our heads, trusted pastor James MacDonald helps us understand what we should do now. We begin the journey by looking at different types of "trials", figuring out exactly what we're dealing with, and recognizing that God certainly knows. Second, the obvious question: "Why?" God sees us going through trials and we long for two things: for them to be over and to know why they happened in the first place. Next, we need to know what to do with these trials when they come (and they will most certainly come). Fourth, we have all wondered it, can trials be refused? Are God's purposes really being fulfilled in the midst of this trying time? And lastly, God reveals Himself to us through these trials. . . and sometimes, they just don't ever end. Why doesn't this trial go away?
God told us to expect trials-don't be surprised when they come. Grow when they come. Find hope when they come.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Spirit of Python: Exposing Satan's plan to squeeze the life out of you - eBookJentezen Franklin5 Stars Out Of 5 12 ReviewsSave 41%
Not a Fan: Completely. Committed. Follower. - eBookKyle Idleman5 Stars Out Of 5 321 ReviewsSave 71%
Always True: God's 5 Promises When Life Is Hard - eBookJames MacDonald5 Stars Out Of 5 4 ReviewsSave 29%
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Prayer
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Download >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search