- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
I Don't Want a Divorce: A 90 Day Guide to Saving Your Marriage - eBookDr. David Clarke, William G. ClarkeRevell / 2009 / ePub$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$15.99Save 38% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6514EB
The Good Fight: How Conflict Can Bring You Closer - eBookDr. Les Parrott, Dr. Leslie ParrottWorthy Publishing / 2013 / ePub$3.19 Retail:3.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$3.99Save 20% ($0.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW39109EB
The Wiersbe Bible Study Series: 1 Corinthians: Discern the Difference Between Man's Knowledge and God's Wisdom - eBookWarren W. WiersbeDavid C. Cook / 2012 / ePub$5.29 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$8.99Save 41% ($3.70)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW24440EB
Brain Boosting Foods: 50 ways to improve your memory, unclutter your mind, and get your brain working at its highest capac - eBookJanet MaccaroSiloam / 2012 / ePub$7.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW33256EB
Come, Sit, Stay: Finding Rest for Your Soul - eBookEllen VaughnWorthy Publishing / 2012 / ePub$2.93 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$3.99Save 27% ($1.06)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW26824EB
"What do I do now?"
Now Laura offers practical answers about divorce that she has found through her own experience and through two decades of caring for those grieving the loss of a marriage. In the midst of pain and confusion, you might also be asking questions such as these:
- How do I find where I belong when I no longer know my identity?
- If my spouse asks for forgiveness, should I go back?
- If I get an attorney, will my spouse think I'm giving up on our marriage forever?
- How do I figure out a budget on my own?
- What should I do when others criticize my ex-spouse in front of my kids?
- How do I reenter the workplace after years of staying home?
- How will I know when it's a good time to date again?
- Does God still care about me?
- Will I ever be happy again?
Includes reflection and discussion questions after each chapter and guidelines for those who love someone who is getting a divorce.
Laura Petherbridge serves couples and single adults as a friend and teacher on the topics of marriage enhancement, divorce prevention, and divorce recovery. A featured expert on the DivorceCare video series, Petherbridge is a sought-after speaker at seminars and retreats around the world, with nearly twenty years of experience in helping others find healing and hope in their relationships.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Divorce
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Divorce
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Search