- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
"What do I do now?"
Now Laura offers practical answers about divorce that she has found through her own experience and through two decades of caring for those grieving the loss of a marriage. In the midst of pain and confusion, you might also be asking questions such as these:
- How do I find where I belong when I no longer know my identity?
- If my spouse asks for forgiveness, should I go back?
- If I get an attorney, will my spouse think I'm giving up on our marriage forever?
- How do I figure out a budget on my own?
- What should I do when others criticize my ex-spouse in front of my kids?
- How do I reenter the workplace after years of staying home?
- How will I know when it's a good time to date again?
- Does God still care about me?
- Will I ever be happy again?
Includes reflection and discussion questions after each chapter and guidelines for those who love someone who is getting a divorce.
Laura Petherbridge serves couples and single adults as a friend and teacher on the topics of marriage enhancement, divorce prevention, and divorce recovery. A featured expert on the DivorceCare video series, Petherbridge is a sought-after speaker at seminars and retreats around the world, with nearly twenty years of experience in helping others find healing and hope in their relationships.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Divorce
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Divorce
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Search