- All Products
- Christian Livinghttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1119299&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Plan B: What Do You Do When God Doesn't Show Up the Way You Thought He Would?Pete Wilson4.5 Stars Out Of 5 63 ReviewsSave 25%Video
Putting Plan B into Action Participant's GuidePete WilsonSave 8%Video
What do you do when your life isnt turning out the way you thought?
What do you do when you have to turn to Plan B?
Pete Wilson reaches beyond the typical Christian response to offer frank understanding, honest encouragement, and real hope for your Plan B reality. Drawing on real-life stories from the Bible (David, Joseph, Mary, and Martha) and the present day, he writes to help you:
- Move past the feelings of crisis: panic, fear, paralysis, and overcontrol
- See God in your circumstanceseven when he doesnt seem to be there at all
- Make peace with doubt, which can actually be an expression of faith
- Find hope through the redemptive power of community
- Ask the right questions in order to fi nd real, satisfying answers
- Explore the relationship between shattered dreams and true spiritual transformation
Other Customers Also Purchased
Happiness Is a Choice: New Ways to Enhance Joy and Meaning in Your Life / Revised - eBookFrank Minirth, Paul MeierSave 35%
Fellowship Cup Prefilled Communion Cups, Box of 250 4 Stars Out Of 5 11 ReviewsSave 14%
Thrashing About with God: Finding Faith on the Other Side of Everything - eBookMandy Steward5 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsSave 35%
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Biblical Figures
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search