- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Zondervan/Youth Specialties
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Written in a straightforward, honest manner, Whats Up with Boys? gives you insight into the lives of the male species. Going beyond the stereotypeseven if some are funnyCrystal Kirgiss offers concrete information about guys that will help you understand, appreciate, respect, and accept guys as God created them. Inside, youll find answers to questions such as:
What is the gender gap?
What does the Bible say about males and femalesand what is Gods purpose for creating each?
How do biological factors affect boys behavior, thoughts, and actions?
Why do girls tend to speak thousands of more words a day than guys?
Why do boys sometimes seem immature?
From biblical facts to common sense, humor, and thousands of surveys and interviews, Whats Up With Boys? is your practical handbook on how to deal with the guys in your life.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> High School/College
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Relationships
- Teens >> High School/College
- Teens >> Issues
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Relationships >> Dating
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Teens >> High School/College
- eBooks >> Teens >> Issues
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Teens >> Relationships
- Start A New Search