- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Tragically, the search for answers has been made more difficult by the abundance of erroneous information coming from secular scholars and uninformed media sources. In this volume, Bible experts and researchers John Ankerberg and Dillon Burroughs (Middle East Meltdown: Oil, Israel, and the Religion Behind the Crisis) sort out fact from fiction and provide answers about history's most controversial figure---who Jesus really was, what He really taught, why He died on a cross, and the evidence for His resurrection and His claim to be the Lord and Savior of this world.
This is an ideal resource for Christians who want to be equipped to answer the tough questions others are asking about Jesus, as well as for non-Christians who are either skeptical or are on a serious quest for truth.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Ankerberg theological
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> For Seekers
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Reference
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> For Seekers
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Reference
- Start A New Search