- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Tragically, the search for answers has been made more difficult by the abundance of erroneous information coming from secular scholars and uninformed media sources. In this volume, Bible experts and researchers John Ankerberg and Dillon Burroughs (Middle East Meltdown: Oil, Israel, and the Religion Behind the Crisis) sort out fact from fiction and provide answers about history's most controversial figure---who Jesus really was, what He really taught, why He died on a cross, and the evidence for His resurrection and His claim to be the Lord and Savior of this world.
This is an ideal resource for Christians who want to be equipped to answer the tough questions others are asking about Jesus, as well as for non-Christians who are either skeptical or are on a serious quest for truth.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Ankerberg Theological
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> For Seekers
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Reference
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> For Seekers
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Reference
- Start A New Search