- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Publication Date: 2012
Dimensions: 7.10 X 4.70 X 1.00 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
The Jesus I Never Knew Participant's Guide with DVD: Six Sessions on the Life of ChristPhilip YanceyZondervan / 2013 / Other$24.49 Retail:
$36.99Save 34% ($12.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW681540
What's So Amazing About Grace, Book and Study GuidePhilip YanceyZondervan / Trade Paperback$14.99 Retail:
$22.98Save 35% ($7.99)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW49444
In this ten-session small group Bible study, award-winning author Philip Yancey brings you and your small group on an adventure of gut-level encounters with radical, life-changing stories of Gods grace.
Through candid interviews, Yancey weaves true-life faces and experiences into powerful sessions that offer intimate glimpses of Gods power to forgive the most deplorable deeds, love the unlovable, and redeem the seemingly irredeemable. And through Yanceys pull-no-punches style he will bust through preconceptions and get participants thinking and talking, and help you discover together why grace is truly amazing.
This study will help you gain a better understanding of what grace is, why it is so precious, and will teach you how to integrate it into your life. Engaging questions, provocative Bible studies, and lively discussions are just part of the package. Youll also be challenged to look for grace where it counts most: in your character and personal life.
If youre ready to discover grace as more than just a fluffy concept, buckle your seat belt. Youre about to take a journey to the heart and soul of Christianity. The next life grace changes could just be yours.
When used in together, this Participant Guide and companion DVD provide you with a practical tool that can help grow your faith.
1. The Missing Ingredient: A Beautiful Word, a Powerful Concept
2. Letting Grace Soak In: Gods Love for the Undeserving
3. An Unnatural Act: Extending Grace When Youve Been Wronged
4. The Art of Forgiving: Responding with Grace When It Seems Impossible
5. Skin-Deep: The Power of Grace to Penetrate Racism
6. Grace Put to the Test: Grace in the Face of Disagreement
7. Grace Abuse: Cheapening Grace and Robbing Its Power
8. The Church Backslides: How Legalism Corrupts Grace
9. Dispensing Grace: How Can We Do It?
10. Counterforce: Grace Set Loose in the World
Philip Yancey serves as editor-at-large for Christianity Today magazine. He has written thirteen Gold Medallion Award-winning books and won two ECPA Book of the Year awards for What's So Amazing About Grace? and The Jesus I Never Knew. Four of his books have sold over one million copies. Yancey lives with his wife in Colorado. Website: www.philipyancey.com
jimbo5 Stars Out Of 5what so amazing about graceJanuary 1, 2015jimboQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I have not used this resource yet, but look forward to next week starting the new year. I have gone through this lesson several times, and I'm blessed each time I do. May the Holy Spirit guide me in this lesson. I have but one complaint---the first dvd had a flaw in the session, "Grace Put to the Test," and you did send another dvd, but it has the same flaw in the same part of session 6.
Q: How long is each session/topic in this DVD series
Each session is about 15 minutes long.
Other Customers Also Purchased
God's Not Dead--DVDPure Flix Entertainment, LLC / DVD$12.99 Retail:
$24.99Save 48% ($12.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WWSP6094
You'll Get Through This Study Guide with DVD Pack: Hope and Help for Your Turbulent TimesMax LucadoThomas Nelson / 2013 / Other$23.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$36.99Save 35% ($13.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW959660
Prayer: Does It Make Any Difference? Participant's GuidePhilip YanceyZondervan / 2007 / Trade Paperback$8.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 11 Reviews
$10.99Save 23% ($2.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW75279
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Grace
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Video Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Video Curriculum
- DVDs >> Church & Pastoral
- DVDs >> Video Curriculum >> Small Group Resources >> Bible Doctrines
- Start A New Search